Tilt 'N Plug Jr. Customizable Box w/ 2-Button Select for UT260-052
- Mounts into tabletop, providing a single input plate
- Opens and closes by pressing on the top panel
- All signals pass through underneath the table
- Bezel provides two buttons for monitor selection when used with Altinex UT260-052 Matrix Switcher
- Cutout dimensions: 4.2" x 4.5"
- Table thickness: .75" to 2.25"
- Depth under table: 4.9"
- UL listed
- Warranty - Table box: 10 years, Gas spring: 1 year
The Altinex TNP221C provides a 2 button monitor selection for use with the Altinex UT260-052 under table matrix switcher. Now you can switch sources right from your conference table. Each TNP221C user can select which monitor one's laptop will be displayed, the user can select display 1,display 2, or both.
The TNP221C allows the consumer to modify the regular input plates connections to better suite their requirements. Choose from the numerous snap in connectors available as well as your choice of bezel color. The gas spring tilts open the unit smoothly when needed, when not needed simply press the top down till it latches shut creating a flush appearance in your table.
1. In the image of your custom unit (above), the Snap-Ins/Audio & D-Sub connectors that can be configured are shaded.
Example of a customizable snap-in
2. Click on each shaded area to pop up a box with the available options for the individual connector you selected. Click on the option you desire for the unit - it will be displayed on the unit after selection. You may click on a previously selected snap-in/connector to choose a different option. Note that if you want no connection in a slot, please click on the blank connector in the pop up box.
3. Upon completing customization of your product, a dialogue box will pop up informing you that customization is complete and your product is ready to be added to your cart.