CNK JR w/ Power Outlets, Brackets, & 2 Button Display
The Altinex CNK341 tabletop Cable-Nook Jr. cable well is designed for installation into a conference room or boardroom table which provides a means of connecting power, there are also brackets to hold your cable ends. The CNK341 offers 2 control buttons for selecting the destination of video signals, this gives users the ability to select between TV 1, TV 2, or both at the same time. It is designed to operate with the UT260-052 under table switcher.
The tabletop Cable-Nook Jr. interconnect box provides a simple yet effective way of storing and hiding cables, eliminating the obstruction. The cables can remain connected to a presentation system, enabling the user to connect them to different media sources needed for a presentation. After the presentation, the cables may be returned to the Cable-Nook Jr. for safe storage. The half moon lid allows your cables to be plugged in with the lid closed.
- Color: Black anodized aluminum
- Mounts into tabletop up to three inches thick
- Provides cable access with switcher control
- Lid is easy to open and close
- Bezel dimensions: 4.9" x 4.6"
- Cutout dimensions: 4.5" x 4.2"
- Table thickness: .5" to 3"
- Depth below table: 4.9"
- Includes mounting hardware, power, retaining brackets
- Connections are depth adjustable from 2" to 4"
- Warranty: 10 years