2 Power and 6 Grommet Hole Cable Nook - Black or Silver
The Altinex CNK260 Cable-Nook gives you a simple, useful way of retaining cable ends. A cable-nook uses a trapdoor style half-moon lid which stays flush with your table surface when not in use. Inside the box you will find 2 power outlets and 6 grommet holes. The retaining grommets provide 6 holes for your cable ends, the half moon lid allows cables to be plugged in the with lid closed.
The grommet holes are ideal for retaining your own cable ends or retractable cables from Altinex, this box can hold up to 4 retractable cables.
To compliment the look of any room you can choose from a black anodized aluminum finish, or a silver anodized aluminum finish. The entire box and all the contents have a long 10 year warranty for peace of mind.
To install your Cable Nook cut your hole with the cutout template and drop it in the hole, then secure to the under side of the table with the included mounting hardware. The box will install in a wide range of table thicknesses from .5" to 3.5". Grommet holes ensure that you always have the correct cable ready to use.
- Color: Black or silver anodized aluminum
- Convenient access to cable ends or fixed connectors
- Simple, cost-effective interconnect solution
- Features two power and six 1/2" holes with nylon bushings
- Power: Single 9' cord
- Includes plugs for any unused holes
- Bezel dimensions: 7.9" x 6.5"
- Cutout dimensions: 7.46" x 6.13"
- Table thickness: .5" to 3.5"
- Depth below table: 6.5"
- Warranty: 10 years