6x2 Multi-Format HDBaseT Matrix Switcher - 4K60, HDCP 2.2
The AC-SW62-UHD HDMI 2.0 multi-format matrix switcher from AVProConnect is a high-end matrix switcher that has been designed for use as an easy to setup multi-format device for small offices, classrooms, and conference rooms. This 6x2 matrix (aka East Street) is a unique all in one solution for users that have the need for multiple input types which include, 3 x HDMI, VGA, DisplayPort, in addition to a HDBaseT input, with HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. This compact device can handle video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 or or 4K30 4:4:4 and is HDCP 2.2 and backwards compliant. Making this a perfect device for conference/huddle rooms, lecture halls and instructor led classrooms, large auditoriums, home media rooms, or basically anywhere you need a reliable, simple to use switch.
Simple, intuitive and automatic control makes this unit the ideal "leave in the room" matrix. The users have an "Auto" option where the unit defaults to the last plugged in device, or simple one button control for each output. Giving this unit an extremely efficient design by Auto Sensing inputs. Additionally you can use RS-232 or IR to control the device as well ass being able to pass RS-232 and IR signals to the remote end over the HDBaseT output. Analog audio extraction is also available for a zoned or local audio system.
The Multi-format design allows you to leave this "in-room" matrix comfortable without having to supply a plethora of adapters. You have input options for VGA, DisplayPort, and 3x HDMI. In addition if you use the AC-EX100-WPP Transmitter (not included), you have another HDMI and VGA input. Equally if using in conjunction with the AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 330' & 4K is up to 230' into the matrix. You can additionally go 230' on 1080P, 131' on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
A very intuitive, efficient device for smaller offices and conference rooms, the AC-SW62-UHD (Easy Street) 6x2 Matrix Switcher is an amazing device to add high quality matrix switching into your business or home.
- Inputs: 3x HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, HDBaseT, Audio
- Outputs: HDMI & HDBaseT
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 4:60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- HDR Resolutions: 4K24 4:2:2, 12-bit and 4K24 4:2:0 10-bit
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0 Supported
- Deep Color: Up to 12-bit w/ 4K
- HDCP 2.2 & Earlier Supported
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- HDBaseT Input Ranges: 330' at 1080P, Up to 230' at 4K using Cat6a HDBaseT Output Ranges: 230' at 1080P, 131' at 4K using Cat6a
- Audio Formats Supported: uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., 5.1, 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos
- Fast Switching
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Simple "One-touch" front panel controls
- Analog audio extraction
- RS232 & IR Control
- RS232 & IR pass through to HDBaseT Rx
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Included Accessories: IR Emitter, IR Receiver, Mounting Ears, 4 x 3-pin terminal plugs, 1 x 5-pin terminal plug, 48v Power Supply, Operating Instructions
- Power Consumption: 20 Watts
- Power Supply: Input: AC 100-240V / Output: DC 48 1.5A
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 1.63 x 6.75 x 8.13"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Warranty: 10 Years