9x9 Matrix Switcher w/ HDMI, HDBaseT, Multiview
The AC-MX9XHDL-HDBT also known as Cloud 9 is a 9x9 to 9XUnlimited HDMI Matrix Switcher with HDBaseT, Instant Matrix Switching and 9 Source Multiview from AVProConnect. This high-definition full HD 1080p loop mass media matrix switcher has been built for cascading of units to up to an unlimited number of displays with selectable 3x3 and 2x2 multiview modes. Additional features for this matrix include matrixing Quad-View, 9-Source Multiview, Actual Instant Matrix Switching (AIMS), and IR & RS232 control of the displays. Which makes this system a perfect addition for bars and restaurants, medical facilities through utilization of multi-view point to point training environments, classrooms with lots of displays and presenters, security applications, transportation management systems, or in larger homes that want to utilize the ultimate control experience.
By utilizing HDBaseT technology, this offers amazing low to practically no maintenance setups, with beautiful lossless images and reliable performance. This system requires no network switch, making it a very quick and efficient installation option for larger Pro AV systems. In addition, users will have access to dual, front panel, color screens to further simplify the setup process. One screen being for Source Preview and the other being used for Settings.
For control of this device, the Cloud 9 features a host of ready made 3rd party control drivers (C4, RTI, Crestron, ELAN) along with a very hefty API for universal implementation. In addition, there is a built-in rout-able IR & RS-232 that allows users to control the displays (Power on, Power off) by using the same HDBaseT CAT cable runs already in place. Not only can you control the matrix itself with these protocols, you have the ability to control the displays/projectors for things like power on/off without running extra wires. This often overlooked feature is fully implemented in the Cloud 9.
Additional benefits of using the Cloud 9 matrix switcher system include AIMS, Matrixable Quad-View, 9-Source Multiview, Isolated PoE, and a FPGA Backbone. The AIMS (Actual Instant Matrix Switching) features allows the Cloud 9 to instantly display any of the sources on any display with zero delay from button push to switch. It also allows users to switch in and out of multiview mode instantly. The Matrixable Quad-View is a handy function that allows users to utilize a larger display or projector to show either one source at a time or 4 sources at a time. In the mode you can matrix each quadrant individually or display one source full screen. Adding to that is 9-source Multiview which gives the option to view all 9 sources on any display, which is ideal for large projectors, confidence monitors, and eye catching dynamic video walls using a DigiBird Processor (not included). Isolated PoE allows this unit to function reliably by isolating high voltage away from sensitive components.
- Inputs: 9 x HDMI, Outputs: 9 x HDMI & 9 HDBaseT
- Ports: LAN, Audio (Extracted), IR Tx, IR Rx, RS-232
- Supported Resolutions: Up to Full HD 1080p/60
- Chroma Subsampling: 4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0
- Deep Color: Up to 12-bit
- HDBaseT Output Distance: 230'
- HDMI In/Out Distances: up to 50'
- Bandwidth: 9Gbps
- HDCP 1.4 Compliant Support HDMI Audio Formats: PCM 2.0 Ch, LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos
- Instant Matrix Switching w/ AIMS Technology
- 9-Source, Unlimited Outputs
- Matrixable Quad View
- 9-Source Multiview
- Dynamic Video Walls (W/ DigiBird)
- Dual Color LCD Screens for Setup
- Instantly jump from Multiview/Quadview to Single image
- IR, RS-232, or Ethernet Control
- IR, RS-232 Pass through to HDBaseT Receivers (Displays/Projectors)
- Advanced RS-232 Routing to single outputs
- 4 port IR Matrix
- Free PC Control Software (Serial)
- Web Interface for control and setup
- FPGA Based hardware
- 9 HDMI Inputs & Loop Outputs
- 9 HDBaseT Outputs (Can cascade for more)
- Power Supply for Matrix: Input: AC 100-240V / Output: DC 12V 5A
- Power Supply PoH: Input: AC 100-240V / Output: DC 48V 3A
- Included Accessories: Operating Instructions, 12V/3A Locking Power Supply, 48V Power Supply for PoE, 1 x IR Remote Control, 1 x IR Extension Cable, Rack Ears, Terminal Connectors
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 2 x 10.25 x 17.35" Warranty: 10 Years