HDBaseT TX Wall Plate HDMI & VGA Auto Switch, IR & RS232
Featuring the AVProConnect's AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T single gang, auto-switching HDBaseT Wall Plate Transmitter. This amazing dual input VGA & HDMI, auto-sensing HDBaseT wall plate transmitter over Cat5e device boasts brilliant 4K60 4:2:0 video resolutions up to 230'. This unit is the perfect solution for sharing information from any computer or source and was designed to work flawlessly with all PC, VESA, and traditional resolutions 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 8-bit & HDR 4:2:2 12-bit. With VGA supported resolutions up to DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1200x60. With its compact and robust design this unit gives users amazing flexibility in their installations in respect to range, interface flexibility, and quality of video resolutions. Making this an ideal unit for use in larger rooms such as libraries, auditoriums, larger classrooms, or lecture halls. When paired with the compatible HDBaseT AC-EX100-UHD-R2 this transmitter acts as a complete kit with the receivers ability to power the wall transmitter from afar using PoE, thus eliminating the need for a power supply unit near the wall plate.
The AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T Key Benefits Include:
- Ultra High Definition Resolutions
- Distance: The transmission distance for HD 1080P is 330ft & 4K up to 230ft
- Auto Sensing: This wall plate is designed to be a "Set it & forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the wall plate automatically senses the signal and makes it active. If both inputs are in use, there is a simple button on the front to toggle inputs.
- Control: IR & RS-232 allow control of a rack or standalone projector or display.
- Power: No local power required when you use the AC-EX100-UHD-R2. Power is provided by ultra-stable PoE technology. Optionally you can power it locally for use with any HDBaseT Receiver.
- Single Gane: Save space and make a squeaky clean installation with the single gang configuration. This wall plate fits in more places than ever!
- Inputs: HDMI, VGA, Audio, RS-232, IR
- Video Resolutions: Up to 4K60 4:2:0 & 4:30 4:4:4
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Resolution Ranges: 1080p up to 330' / 4K & HDR up to 230'
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM 2.0 CH, LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos
- DCI 2K, 1080P, 1920x1080x60 VGA Support
- Rugged, long-life chassis
- Plug & Play auto input sensing
- Select-able input (If both are plugged in)
- 3.5mm Input for audio (with VGA input only)
- Single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6A) for all signals
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs / Outputs) till 7KV
- Single Gang Construction (Fits Decora Type USA single gang boxes and mud rings)
- Transfer IR & RS-232 signals from Tx to Rx (From Control Processor)
- I-Pass Feature for control system "pass-through IR"
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Compatible with HDBaseT displays, projectors, AVR's
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.75" x 2.55" x 1.22"
- Weight: 0.3lbs Included Items: AC-EX100WPP-UHD-T, 3.5mm stereo plug to female DB9 for RS-232 to PC, 5v Power Supply (Mini USB), 2 Mounting Screws, Decora Wall Plate Cover (White), Operating Instructions
- Warranty: 10 years