HDBaseT, HDMI 4K Distribution Amplifier Kit, 8 Receivers
The AC-DA210-HDBT-KIT from AVPro Edge is a Distribution Amplifier Kit that comes complete with the 2x10 AC-DA210-HDBT Distribution Amplifier and 8 AC-EX70-UHD-R Receivers. This kit is a total solution for extreme signal distribution over a wide range of distances and devices, and can be daisy chained (cascaded) multiple times if need be. The DA in this kit has the ability to power the Receivers through PoH (Power over HDBaseT) keeping in tune with AVPro Edge low profile and slim designs of most all there products, and by cutting down on less power supplies this kit has a very low foot print.
Distribution Amplifier Description:
The AC-DA210-HDBT from AVPro Edge is very high-quality 2X10 Distribution Amplifier with 8 HDBaseT Outputs and 2 HDMI Outputs, with switchable inputs. This distribution amplifier can handle resolutions up to 4k@60 4:2:0 up to 131' and features HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support. Using HDBaseT technology this DA was designed for massive distributions, over extremely long distances, and with the HDBaseT tech this device has simplified long distance distribution while give the end points undisturbed HD and UHD images. Making this Distribution Amplifier ideal for use in retail signal distribution, bars & restaurants, and digital signage type applications that have the need for consistent messaging, images, or signage across large spaces. By having 2 inputs allow users the option to choose between sources like custom signage, computers, and any HDCP protected content.
The AC-DA210-HDBT is a true plug-and-play device that even has the option/ability for cascading & switching over multiple layers. Controls are both intuitive and user friendly though RS-232 and IR you can manage your end points as well for things like power on/off. Additionally, these have two switchable inputs making for more robust systems. The dual HDMI outputs allow you to expand the switching virtually forever. A device that was truly designed for cascading, that will allow for a hassle free setup during several "hops", this model even features a cascade mode, that allows for additional devices to be added (cascaded) in true plug-and-play style and with the 2 HDMI outputs you can maintain the 2 input switching across a massive cascaded system.
Another great feature of the AC-DA210-HDBT is in its "Triple Play" Audio De-embedding. This is a very unique feature add by AVPro Edge that gives you the option to choose to extract your audio from the unit by 2CH Phoenix, SPDIF, and Toslink Optical increasing the possibilities and compatibility. The "Triple Play" is always active so you just need to plug and go. The audio follows the active source. This is beneficial in scenarios when you need to extract compatible audio from the sources that is prepped for a secondary audio amplifier.
The AC-DA210-HDBT from AVPro Edge was designed with a Max Flow 19" 1U rack mountable chassis that allows for maximum air flow, making it ideal for stacking in tight racks. This distribution amplifier is also compatible with the AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-R receivers which are not only one of the slimmest receivers available today on the market, but also use PoH, so they can receive power from the distribution amplifiers HDBaseT Technology, which will also carry RS-232 and IR signals.
Receiver Description (kit comes with 8):
The AVPro Edge AC-EX70-UHD-R is an HDBaseT Receiver that features the latest in 4K technology, the kit will send your 4K60 content up to 131' and 1080P content up to 230'. The receiver supports HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 for the ultimate in signal transmission. The receiver is extremely thin coming in at under 1/2" thick so they can be mounted behind any TV or any location where space is tight. Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE), this means that the receiver does not require power. For extra long runs this receiver with when added with transmitter can be cascaded up to 8 times and maintain perfect signal with no loss. Bi-directional IR and RS-232 for your control needs, when paired with a compatible receiver.
The AC-EX70-UHD-R also has support for HDR as a 10.2GBPS device. HDR pass-through is supported as long as the source device connected is sending the correct signal, this also can be done using proper EDID management. Most UHD/HDR devices will work (due to their design) automatically.
This receiver is an ideal choice in any commercial or residential application where you need to receiver the highest quality signal possible with the reliability you demand.
- This Kit Comes Complete with one AC-DA210-HDBT Distribution Amplifier and 8 AC-EX70-UHD-R Receivers
- Distribution Amplifier Specs:
- Inputs: 2x HDMI
- Outputs: 2x HDMI, 8x HDBaseT
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 4K/60 4:2:0 8-bit at 131'
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Supported
- HDMI Deep Color: 12-bit
- Signal Rate: 10.2Gbps
- HDR Supported: HDR 10 (w/ EDID)
- Transmission Distance over HDMI: 45'
- HD Transmission Distance over HDBaseT: 230
- UHD Transmission Distance over HDBaseT: 131
- Audio Formats Supported: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X
- Audio Outputs: 2CH (Phoenix), Digital (Toslink and SPDIF)
- Control: RS-232 and IR
- Compatible Receiver: AC-EX70-UHD-R
- 2 Input Switching
- Cascadable & Switchable over multiple layers
- Max Flow Chassis: Rugged 19" 1U Rack Mountable
- Power Supply: 48V, 2A (100-240V input)
- Power Consumption: 88W
- Weight: 7.3lbs
- Included Accessories: Operating Instructions, Rack Ears, 2x Phoenix Connectors (RS-232 and 2CH Audio), 48v Power Supply (100-240 Input), AC Cord
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Receiver Specs
- Max resolution: 4Kx2K 30Hz or 4Kx2K 60Hz YUV 4:2:0
- Compliance: HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0
- Distance: 1080P up to 230', 4K up to 131'
- Sends HDMI with embedded audio, bi-directional IR and RS-232
- LED indicator lights
- Use with: AC-MX9X & AC-DAEX282-UHD
- ESD protection circuitry
- Cascadable up to 8 times
- Audio: All DTS-HD and Dolby-HD
- Dimensions: .47" H x 3.93" D x 3.15"W
- Weight: .7lbs (pair)
- Warranty: 10 years