8x1 Conference Room VGA Switcher, 300 MHz - 2048 x 1536
Featuring the VS881 8-port Conference Room VGA Switcher from ATEN, with a bandwidth of 300 MHz and resolution up to 2048 x 1536. This switcher allows eight separate computers to display their video outputs on a single display (monitor or projector). It eliminates the need for users to buy separate monitors for each computer; it is cost effective and provides for a clean set-up. The pushbutton switches allow the user(s) to quickly and easily select which computer to display content from.
This modern concentric designed switcher is built with a very intuitive connector layout for simple access, it comes with an ultra-thin infrared remote which easily stores in the main unit. With all of these features, the ATEN VS881 is the perfect solution for conference room presentations, training centers, or classroom settings.
- Input: 8 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 32.8'
- Resolution: Up to 2048 x 1536
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 4.5W
- Easy installation - no software required - no configuration
- Compatible: DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Support: VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, QXGA and multisync monitors
- Automatic incoming signal selection
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.99 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.83" x 7.53" x 1.77"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control Unit, Infrared Receiver, VGA Cable 3.9', Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years