1x4 VGA Video Plastic Wall Plate Distribution Amplifier, 250MHz
Featuring the VS84A 4-Port VGA Plastic Wall Plate Distribution Amplifier with 250MHz bandwidth from ATEN. This video distribution amplifier is able to split a single VGA video signal to four output displays and supports resolutions up to 1920x1440. It also enhances the systems video signals over distances up to 98.5'. This device has cascading support up to three levels which allows a single video signal to relay across up to 64 video displays while sustaining the highest quality image possible. It mounts on the wall or behind equipment for a clean look as well as easy installation.
- Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max Distance 5.9'
- Output: 4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Bandwidth: 250 MHz
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Max Distance: 98.4'
- Compatible (Port 1 only): DDC, DDC2, DDC2B
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals
- Supports: VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 9 VDC, 2.25W
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Manual
- Compact design, lays flat on a desktop or mounts on the wall
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.33 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.48" x 4.68" x 1.31"
- Warranty: 3 years