4x1 VGA Switcher, 150MHz, Up to 32' - 1920 x 1440
The VS491 4-port VGA Switcher from ATEN has a bandwidth of 150MHz, can transmit to distances up to 32', and supports hi-res video up to 1920 x 1440. This switcher allows four separate computers to display their video on a single display (monitor or projector). Which eliminates the need for users to buy separate monitors for each computer; it is cost effective and provides for a clean set-up. The pushbutton switch allows the user to easily select which computer to display content from. With all of these features, the ATEN VS491 is the perfect solution for corporate, training, or classroom settings.
- Input: 4 x HDB-15, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDB-15, Max. Distance 32'
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 150 MHz
- Port Selection: Pushbutton Switch
- Power Connector: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 9V DC, 1.35W
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible
- Support: VGA, XGA. SVGA, UXGA and Multisync monitors
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Housing: Plastic / Metal
- Weight: 0.40 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.72" x 2.57" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Manual
- Warranty: 3 years