4x2 HDMI Digital Video/Audio Switch, Dual Output, Audio De-embedded
Introducing the VS482 4x2 HDMI Digital Video/Audio Switch with Dual Output and Audio De-embedding from ATEN. This switcher takes the HDMI signal from four separate devices (DVD player, cable box, computer, etc.) and relays the crisp 1080p image to two separate HDMI displays. It is designed for two high definition TV's or audio/video receiver (AVR) applications. It is also designed to support 3D content and complies with HDMI standards. This 4x2 switcher features Audio Return Channel (ARC) function which allows the user to connect an HDMI cable to the ARC port to send an audio signal from the source device to an AV receiver.
This device is HDCP 1.4 compatible and has a built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control port that offers system control via PC or high-end control. The OSD display controls allow for system configuration setting and information display and Instant Switching allows for HDMI input source switching via the front panel pushbuttons or through RS-232. The ATEN VS482 is ideal for use in home theater applications as well as any other setting where the user has a need for multiple HDMI sources to be relayed through two displays.
- Input: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 2 x HDMI, Max. Distance 49.2'
- Resolution: Up to 1080p
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color)
- HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Stereo Audio: 2 x RCA (Red/White)
- Optical Audio: 1 x Toslink (Black)
- Coaxial Audio: 1 x RCA (Orange)
- RS-232 Port: 1 x DB-9
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 6.95W
- IR Extension Port: 1 x 3.5mm Phone Jack
- EDID Mode: Default / Port1 / Auto
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 4.76 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21" x 6.24" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control Unit, Power Adapter, User Instructions, Mounting Kit
- Warranty: 3 years