2x1 VGA Switcher Wall Plate, 300MHz - 1920 x 1440
Featuring the ATEN VS201 2x1 VGA Switcher Wall Plate with 300MHz bandwidth and resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. This switcher is ideal for analog signal monitors and can boost signals to transmit up to 210'. It also automatically selects the proper input signal for its output port; in other words, this switcher will auto-detect the displays signal and ensure that the attached devices will send the correct signal quality to the display output. Additionally, the slide switch allows the user to set priority for incoming video signals for the display on the monitor. With all these features, the ATEN VS201 is an ideal solution for any educational environment or any setting where the user may need to relay signals from to VGA devices to a single display.
- Input: 2 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 98.4'
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Automatic incoming signal selection
- Quick and easy switching via slide switch
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 0.32W
- Supports VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.44 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.08" x 3.11" x 1.1"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years