1x4 HDBaseT HDMI 4K60 4:2:0 Distribution Amplifier
Introducing the VS1814T 4-port HDBaseT HDMI Distribution Amplifier from ATEN. This amplifier is able to split high definition video from one input source to four displays. It supports resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and can extend displays up to 328'. With the HDBaseT extension technology, this device can transmit HDMI multimedia content in real time by connecting to receiver units over a single Cat6/6a cable.
It also features EDID mode selection which allows the distribution amplifier to smoothly optimize video resolution by maintaining reliable EDID data relay to the HDMI device. This 1x4 distribution amplifier features HDBaseT extension technology which uses one Cat 5 cable to connect the transmitter and receiver. Additionally, it resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions. The ATEN VS1814T is an effective solution for many scenarios, such as public broadcasting at sporting events and tradeshows, as well as lecture halls and business settings.
- Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Female, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female - Local Output, 4 x RJ-45 Female
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K)
- HDCP Compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- HDBaseT Compatible
- Max. Distance: 328'
- Audio Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- Audio Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9 Female
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- EDID Mode: Default / Port 1 / Auto / Learn
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Power Consumption: 120 VAC, 20W
- 230 VAC, 23W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 7.64 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21" x 10.28" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years