1X2 DVI Dual Link Distribution Amplifier + Audio/RS232
Featuring the ATEN VS172 a 1X2 DVI dual link distribution amplifier with audio and RS-232 control. This distribution amplifier works by taking a DVI quality video and audio signal from a single source and replicating it to two audio/video outputs for display on a monitor or display. It features dual link technology, which offers a high bandwidth capacity, to give added signal transmission power at faster refresh rates, which in turn can provide a better video quality of viewing resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 and 1080p. Additionally this unit offers a built-in bi-directionaly RS-232 port on the back panel which allows the splitter to be controlled through a Control Unit, PC, or home automation/home theater software package. The VS172 comes with the ability to be cascaded up to 3 levels, thus future proofing your audio video system for further expansion. It can be expanded up to 3 levels, providing up to 8 signals. Making this an ideal solution for use in broadcasting video information to the public, company training facilities, or in classroom instruction type settings. Comes equipped with its own power adapter, and is backed by a 2 year warranty from ATEN.
- Inputs: DVI-D, mini stereo audio jack, RS-232 (DB-9)
- Outputs: 2 x DVI-D, 2 x mini stereo audio jack
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 2560 x 1600 @60Hz and 1080p
- Max Data Rate: 13.5Gbps
- Max Pixel Clock: 225 Mhz
- Max Distance: Up to 16'
- EDID Settings: EDID Mode: Default / Port 1 / Auto
- LED Signal Indicators: 1 x Link & 1 x Power
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5.3V DC, 3.1W
- Compliance: RoHS
- Housing Material: Metal
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.3 x 3.5 x 2.2"
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter
- Warranty: 2 Years