1X2 DVI Video/Audio Distribution Amplifier - HDCP Compliant
The VS162 from ATEN is a high-quality HDCP compliant, 1X2 DVI Video/Audio Distribution Amplifier with a 1920x1200 single link video resolution. This fast installation unit was designed to distribute DVI video and audio from a single source to 2 DVI video and audio outputs with duplication and signal boosting. In addition this 1X2 can be cascaded to three levels allowing it to handle up to 8 monitors, making it an ideal solution for broadcasting environments, company training facilities, and classrooms. If cascading this device it can send signals 6' from source to device, 16' from device to device, and 16' from device to display. It is fully compliant with DVI-Digital and DVI-Analog and will support DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) standard for DVI complaint monitors. This Distribution Amplifier will support the following operating systems: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac, and Sun, and comes backed by a 2 Year Warranty.
- Inputs: DVI, 1/8" Audio Jack Outputs: 2X DVI, 2 x 1/8" Audio Jack
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Max Data Rate: 6.75Gbps (2.25 Gbps per lane)
- HDCP Compliant
- Cascadable to 3 levels: provides up to 8 video signal
- Maximum Distance When Cascading: Source to Device 5.9', Device to Device 16.4' Device to Display 16.4'
- Speaker enabled for audio
- Compatibility: DDC, DDC2, DDC2B compatible (port 1 only)
- Impedance: Input: 100 ohms / Output: 100 ohms
- LED Indicators: 1 x LED status, 1 x LED power
- Max Pixel Clock: 225Mhz
- Operating System Supported: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac, and Sun
- DDC/CI Support: allow color, brightness, contrast and other adjustments via GUI for DDC/CI enabled LCD monitors
- Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 2.4 W
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions: 8.3 x 3.5 x 2.2"
- Weight: 1.36lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter
- Warranty: 2 Years