4-Port 1X4 VGA Video Distribution Amplifier, 450MHz
Featuring the VS134A 4 Port 1X4 VGA Video Distribution Amplifier with 450MHz video bandwidth from ATEN. This distribution amplifier splits a single VGA video & audio signal to four output displays with independent stereo control; supporting resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. Cascading support up to three levels allows a single video signal to relay up to 64 video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible. It can be used in the financial world for remotely displaying stock market info, in classroom settings to display lectures, it can also be beneficial with video conferencing and demos in various businesses.
- Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max distance 5.9'
- Output: 4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Video Bandwidth: 450MHz
- Resolution: Up to 2048 x 1536
- Max Distance: Up to 98.4'
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 0.95W
- Supports: VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- Built-in 1.5 GHz amplifier to ensure video system maintain excellent fidelity
- Cascadable to 3 levels - provides up to 64 video signals
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 1.34 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.87" x 2.96" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years