8-port 1x8 VGA/Audio Cat5 Distribution Amplifier, 225MHz
The VS1208T 8-port VGA/Audio Cat5 Distribution Amplifier from ATEN is a cost-effective way to extend high-quality audio and video to eight remote displays, with a superior video quality up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz. Connect this distribution amplifier to an ATEN A/V Over Cat 5 Receiver with a Cat 5e cable to display to units that are up to 1000' away.
This unit is compatible with receiver unit VE170R A/V Over Cat 5 Receiver as well as VE170RQ A/V Over Cat 5 Receiver with Deskew. Ideal applications for this distribution amplifier include public broadcasting, displaying in lecture halls, and conferencing in corporate meetings.
- Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue) - Local Output, 8 x RJ-45 Female
- Bandwidth: 225MHz
- Resolution/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz@492', 1280 x 1024@60Hz@984'
- Audio Input: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Audio Output: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack (Black)
- Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 1.64W
- Uses Cat 5e cable to extend displays up to 1000 feet
- Audio enabled (mono)
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Housing: Metal
- Included Items: Power Adapter, Rack Mount Kit, Foot Pad Set (4 pcs), Grounding Wire, User Guide
- Weight: 1.41 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.87" x 2.96" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years