4x1 VGA/Audio Switcher, RS-232, 300MHz - 1920 x 1440
Featuring the ATEN VS0401 4-port VGA/Audio Switcher with built-in RS-232, 300MHz bandwidth, and resolutions up to 1920 x 1440. This switcher allows the user to connect four audio/video source computers to a single display (monitor or projector) with full audio. Switch between device sources by using the front panel pushbuttons, the IR remote (Not Included), or with the bi-directional RS-232 serial port. The high-end controls enabled by RS-232 include port switching, auto switching, Power on Detection, and front panel push button lock.
Auto Switching allows the user to pre-set port priority for auto switching to a connected port. While Power on Detection senses when one VGA source is powered off and will automatically switch to the next powered-on source. This switcher is also built with Video DynaSync, exclusive ATEN technology, that optimizes resolution when switching between ports and eliminates boot-up display problems. With all of these great technologies and features, the ATEN VS0401 is an ideal solution for classrooms, meeting rooms, media centers, or virtually any presentation environment requiring multiple AV sources to be accessed on a single monitor or projector.
- Input: 4 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: 1 x HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 98.4'
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Audio Input: 4 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Audio Output: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- Infrared: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 0.55W
- Long-distance transmission up to 213'
- LED indication of power status and source device
- Supports VGA, SVGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
- DDC compatible
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 1.45 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.87" x 3" x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years