16 Port 1x16 VGA Audio Distribution Amplifier, 250MHz
Featuring the ATEN VS0116 16-port VGA Audio Distribution Amplifier with 250MHz video bandwidth. This distribution amplifier splits a single VGA video & audio signal to sixteen output displays with independent stereo control; supporting resolutions up to 1920x1440. Cascading support up to three levels allows a single video signal to relay across hundreds of video displays while sustaining the highest quality possible. This VGA distribution amplifier is perfect for multi-display broadcasting, conference rooms, and training facilities.
- Video Input: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue), Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video Output: 16 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Supported Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1440
- Max Video Distance: 98.4'
- Transmission Distance: up to 210'
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only)
- Supports: VGA, XGA, SVGA, UXGA and multisync monitors
- Bandwidth: 250Mhz Max
- Audio Input: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Audio Output: 16 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 3.3W
- Expandable: provides hundreds of video displays when cascaded
- RS-232 chain control: use RS-232 commands to control cascaded devices via VGA cable
- OS Support: Windows 2000, Windows XP, Linux, Mac and Sun
- Included Accessories: VGA/Audio Cable (5.9'), Power Adapter, Rack Mount Kit, Quick Start Guide, User Manual
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 6.17 lbs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.21" x 6.22" x 1.73"
- Warranty: 3 years