4x4 HDMI 4K60 Scaling Matrix Switch, Video Wall, Seamless Switch
Introducing the ATEN VM6404H 4x4 HDMI 4K Scaling Matrix Switch with Video Wall and Seamless Switching. This switcher allows the user to connect up to four HDMI devices (Blu-ray players, cable boxes, cameras, or computers) to four separate displays (TV screens, projectors, etc.). It has a built-in scaler on each output port that converts the resolution of the input into the native resolution of the display; supporting 4K resolution scaling up or down. With Seamless Switch technology, the ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide real-time switching, stable signal transmissions*, and continuous video streams.
Additionally, Video Wall allows the user to create eight custom video wall layouts by way of intuitive web GUI. Another great feature of this matrix switcher is the EDID Expert that allows for smooth power ups and highest quality display using the optimum EDID settings. To control this metal housed device, the user can manage the system via front-panel pushbuttons, built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control, IR signal remote, or using Ethernet (Telnet/Web GUI) connections. The VM6404H matrix switch from ATEN is an easy and affordable solution for a variety of AV applications, including control centers, presentations, competitions, and any installation that requires real-time reports.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switcher Include:
- Rack Mountable (1U design)
- Firmware Upgradeable
*Note from the manufacturer: If Seamless Switching is enabled, the video output will not display 3D, Deep Color or interlace (i.e., 1080i) resolutions. To make these features available, you must disable Seamless Switching.
- Video Input: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 50'
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.40 Gbps per lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 2.2 Compatible, CEC
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- EDID Settings: Default / Port 1 / Remix / Customized, (EDID Wizard Support)
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-prong AC Socket
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.0A
- Power Consumption: 120VAC, 47.6W, 230VAC, 47.5W
- Weight: 10.4 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.02 x 12.1 x 1.73": Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years