8x8 DVI Scaling Matrix Switcher, Video Wall, Seamless Switching
The VM5808D 8x8 DVI Scaling Matrix Switcher from ATEN comes with Video Wall technology and Seamless Switching. This metal housed device allows the user to connect up to eight DVI inputs and transmit them to any of eight DVI video outputs with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. It comes with a high performance built-in scaler on each individual output that converts input resolutions into the display outputs native resolution, scaling the 1920 x 1200 resolution up or down. The Seamless Switch ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide real-time switching, stable signal transmissions*, and continuous video streams. Additionally, Video Wall allows the user to intuitive web GUI* to create eight custom video wall layouts.
Another technology that this matrix switcher offers is the EDID Expert which allows for smooth power ups and highest quality display using the optimum EDID settings. To control this metal housed device, the user can manage the system via front-panel pushbuttons, built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control, IR signal remote, or using Ethernet (Telnet/Web GUI) connections. The ATEN VM5404D Matrix Switcher is the perfect solution in conference center, residential, and commercial settings.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switch Include:
- Extends IR transmission via IR extension cable
- Rack Mountable (1U Design)
- Firmware Upgradeable
*Note from the Manufacturer: The Seamless Switch and Video Wall features are only available when used with a compatible receiver.
- Video Input: 8 x DVI-D, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 8 x DVI-D
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ-45
- EDID Settings: Default / Port 1/ Remix / Customized
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.0A
- Power Consumption: 120VAC, 56.4W, 230VAC, 55.9W
- Weight: 9.36 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.02 x 10.23 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years