9x9 HDMI Matrix Switch, HDBaseT Out, Video Wall, Seamless Switch
Featuring the ATEN VM3909H 9x9 HDMI Matrix Switch with HDBaseT Outputs, Video Wall technology, and Seamless Switching. This matrix switcher supports nine HDMI inputs and nine mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs. The mirrored HDMI outputs can verify the corresponding HDBaseT output or as an additional video display*. The HDBaseT Connectivity can connect HDMI displays using Cat 5e, 6, or 6a cable over long distances (up to 230'). This device is built with HDBaseT Anti-Jamming that provides signal interference resistance during transmission of high-quality video. Additionally, POH - Power over HDBaseT - powers from the switch to a receiver (sold separately) over long distances via a single Cat 5e, 6, or 6a cable**/***.
With Seamless Switch technology, the ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide real-time switching, stable signal transmissions**, and continuous video streams. The Video Wall allows the user to create eight custom video wall layouts by way of intuitive web GUI**. Another great feature of this matrix switcher is the EDID Expert that allows for smooth power ups and highest quality display using the optimum EDID settings. To control this metal housed device, the user can manage the system via front-panel pushbuttons, built-in bi-directional RS-232 serial control, IR signal remote, or using Ethernet (Telnet/Web GUI) connections. With all of these great features and technologies, the ATEN VM3909H Matrix Switcher is the perfect solution for broadcasting, competitions, control centers, and presentations in conference center, residential, and commercial settings.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switcher Include:
- Bi-directional IR channel ports support full frequency IR signals from 30 KHz to 60 KHz
- Supports ATEN's LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for securing HDMI cables to the device
- Rack Mountable (VM3909H: 2U Design)
- Firmware Upgradeable
Note from the Manufacturer:
* The HDMI outputs can't support the Video Wall and Seamless Switch functions.
** The Seamless Switch, Video Wall and POH features are only available when used a compatible receiver.
*** The VM3404H can provide up to 15.4 W @ 48 VDC of power per port and 35W of total power ; please ensure that the power consumption of the devices connected to the VM3404H does not exceed this limit.
- Video Input: 9 x HDMI, Max. Distance: 6'
- Video Output: 9 x HDMI, 9 x RJ-45
- Max. Distance: HDMI up to 50', HDBaseT (Class B): 4K up to 115' (Cat 5e/6) / 130' (Cat 6a), 1080p up to 195' (Cat 5e/6) / 230' (Cat 6a)
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP 1.4 Compatible, CEC, HDBaseT Compatible
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- IR Channel: 9 x Mini Stereo Jack, 30~60 KHz full range transmission
- Ethernet: 1 x RJ-45
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix / Customized
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Consumption: 110 VAC, 77.44 W, 220 VAC, 75.24 W (w/o PoE)
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.0A
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 16.15 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.02 x 15.05 x 3.46"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years