8x8 4K30 4:4:4 1U HDMI Matrix Switcher, HDCP, RS-232
Introducing the VM0808HA 8x8 4K30 4:4:4 1U HDMI Matrix Switcher with 4K30 (4:4:4), HDCP 2.2 compatibility, and RS-232 control. This metal housed matrix switch offers an affordable and easy way to route any of 8 HDMI video sources (Blu-ray or DVD players, cable boxes, gaming consoles, etc.) to any of 8 HDMI projectors, TVs, or monitors. To control this matrix switcher the user has multiple options - - using the included IR remote control, the pushbuttons on the front panel of the unit, RS-232 control, and Web GUI (Ethernet connection).
This device has CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) that allows the interconnected HDMI devices to respond and communicate with one remote control. Additionally, this device features EDID Expert that allows the user to set up different video configurations by way of EDID modes that provide high-quality display, smooth power-up, and the best video resolution. The ATEN VM0808HA matrix switcher is an effective solution for many scenarios, such as home theater applications, as well as corporate, commercial and educational settings.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switch Include:
- Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0)
- Supports ATEN’s LockPro™ HDMI cable lock for secure HDMI cable connections
- Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits for flawless 4K output
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master audio
- ESD protection for HDMI
- Firmware upgradeable
- Rack Mountable (1U design)
- Video Input: 8 x HDMI, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 8 x HDMI, Max. Distance 50'
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, 4K, Deep Color), HDCP 2.2 Compatible, CEC
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- EDID Settings: Default / Port 1 / Remix / Customized, (EDID Wizard Support)
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Maximum Input Power Rating: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.0A
- Power Consumption: 120 VAC, 24W, 230 VAC, 24.4W
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.02 x 10.33 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years