8x8 VGA/Audio Matrix Switcher, 500 MHz, 1920 x 1200
Introducing the ATEN VM0808 8x8 VGA/Audio Matrix Switcher with bandwidth up to 500 MHz and resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. This matrix switcher allows the user to connect eight VGA devices to eight VGA displays (monitors or projectors) at the same time. Some of this units qualities include: EDID mode selection for high compatibility, Ultra-high bandwidth, easy switching between the sources and displays, long signal range, and matrix connections. With Power on Detection that provides signal loss prevention by sensing when one VGA source is powered off and automatically switches to the next powered-on source.
The user can select and control this device, and connected equipment, by utilizing the front panel LCD display, tuner dials, and pushbuttons. Other forms of control this unit offers are fast switching profile pushbuttons, the RS-232 serial controller, and the included IR remote control. Being a Matrix Switch, this metal housed device allows each input to be independently connected to any or all of the outputs. The video and audio inputs from each source can be switched independently as well, providing the user with the best control and flexibility for their multi-display AV installation.
Additional Features of this Matrix Switcher Include:
- Superior video quality - up to 1920x1440; VGA, SVGA, SXGA, UXGA, & WUXGA (1920x1200)
- Cascade additional units up to three levels
- Supports stereo audio
- Rack Mountable
- Video Input: 8 x HDB-15, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video Output: 8 x HDB-15, Max. Distance 98.4'
- Resolution: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Audio Input/Output (Total): 16 x Mini Stereo Jack
- RS-232: 1 x DB-9
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix / Auto
- Power Connectors: 1 x 3-Prong AC Socket
- Consumption: 120 VAC, 7W, 230 VAC, 8W
- Weight: 5.46 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.21 x 6.61 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Cord, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years