4x4 UHD 4K30 (4:4:4) HDMI Matrix Switcher, HDCP, RS-232
Introducing the ATEN VM0404HA 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switcher with Ultra High Definition 4K30 (4:4:4), HDCP compatibility, and RS-232 control. This metal housed matrix switch offers an affordable and easy way to route any of 4 HDMI video sources (Blu-ray or DVD players, cable boxes, gaming consoles, etc.) to any of 4 HDMI projectors, TVs, or monitors. To control this matrix switcher the user can either use the included IR remote control or the pushbuttons on the front panel of the unit.
This device has CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) that allows the interconnected HDMI devices to respond and communicate with one remote control. Additionally, this device features EDID Expert that allows the user to set up different video configurations by way of EDID modes that provide high-quality display, smooth power-up, and the best video resolution. The ATEN VM0404H matrix switcher is an effective solution for many scenarios, such as home theater applications, as well as corporate, commercial and educational settings.
- Video Input: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 50'
- Resolution: Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, 4K, Deep Color), HDCP 1.4 Compatible, CEC
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- F/W upgrade: 1 x Micro USB
- IR: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5V DC, 10.58W
- Weight: 4.45 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.21 x 6.41 x 1.73"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, IR Remote Control, IR Receiver, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years