4x4 1080p HDMI Matrix Switch
Introducing the VM0404H 4x4 1080p HDMI Matrix Switch from ATEN with built-in bi-directional RS-232. It is a convenient way to route high-def 1080p video and audio from any of the four HDMI sources (e.g. DVD player, Blu-ray player, home theater PC, satellite box, gaming console, or stand-alone streaming media player) to any of the four HDMI displays (projector, TV, or monitor). To control this matrix switcher the user can either use the included IR remote control or the pushbuttons on the front panel of the unit. Also on the front panel are LED lights that indicate the source device for each display.
This device has CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) that allows the interconnected HDMI devices to respond and communicate with one remote control. With Power on Detection, this unit can sense when one connected device is powered off and in turn, automatically switches to the next powered on device. Additionally, this device features EDID technology that allows the user to set up different video configurations by way of different EDID modes. The ATEN VM0404H matrix switcher is an effective solution for many scenarios, such as home theater applications, as well as corporate, educational and commercial settings.
- Video Input: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 6'
- Video Output: 4 x HDMI, Max. Distance 50'
- Resolution: Up to 1080p, WUXGA (1920 x 1200)
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP 1.4 Compatible, CEC
- RS-232 Connector: 1 x DB-9
- EDID Settings: Default / Port1 / Remix
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5.3V DC, 9W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 4.1 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.2 x 6.28 x 1.73
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control, Power Adapter, Rack Mount Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years