4K HDMI Active Optical Cable, 10.2 Gbps, USB Powered - 100'
Introducing the ATEN VE873 4K HDMI USB Powered Active Optical Cable with high data transfer rates up to 10.2 Gbps, in the 100' length. This plug-and-play cable is built with ATEN's unique AOC+ technology which enables optimum high bandwidth data transmissions by converting electrical data signals into optical signals. This optical cable is EMI-resistant for clear signal transmissions, as well as improving distance and speed with the full support of 1080p resolutions that can withstand extreme conditions. This HDMI compliant cable provides support for high-speed transmission while also supporting up to 4K60 (4:2:0) as well as 3D image. With all of these great features and technologies, the ATEN VE873 is the perfect solution in settings such as hospital facilities, large shopping malls, or any other setting where the user needs to extend the reach of their HDMI digital signage with the option of powering through a USB cable.
- Length: 100'
- Video Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps
- Max. Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP Compatible, Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
- Max. Resolutions / Distance: Up to 4K@100'
- Audio Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)
- Audio Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Male (Black)
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1W
- Easy to install with optical fiber cable
- Weight: 0.55 lb.
- Included: User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years