Multicast HDMI Wireless Transmitter, 1080p, 98'
Introducing the VE849T Multicast HDMI Wireless Transmitterer from ATEN. This device can transmit high quality 1080p video up to 98' away when paired with the VE849R remote receiver (not included). The user can easily connect a local HDTV, two HDMI source devices (e.g. Blu-ray, DVD, or media player), and wirelessly connect up to four of the receivers that are in turn connected to remote HDTVs. This setup ensures the user receives 1080p crystal clear image quality, 5.1 channel Dolby digital audio and has the option for 3D technology. The included IR remote control allows the user to remotely switch between HDMI source devices from the receiver side.
This device supports Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) which improves transmission stability and quality by drastically reducing Wi-Fi signal interference. This transmitter, when paired with the VE849R receivers (up to 4), creates a simple and cost-effective way to watch one local and four wireless HDTVs simultaneously. Applications of the ATEN VE849T transmitter include presentations and video conferences for meeting rooms as well as broadcasting and digital signage for boutiques, car dealerships, and showrooms.
Note from the Manufacturer: Distance may vary depending on the actual environment; solid objects such as steel, concrete, or brick may cause interference and shorten the transmission distance.
- Video Input: 2 x HDMI Type A
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Resolutions / Distance: Up to 1080p@98'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D), HDCP Compatible
- Audio Input: 2 x HDMI Type A
- Audio Output: 1 x HDMI Type A
- IR Control: 1 x 2.5mm Mini Stereo Jack
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 10W
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.46 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.09 x 3.74 x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries, IR Blaster Cable, Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years