HDBaseT HDMI Range Extender Transmitter, 4K30 (4:4:4), 330'
Featuring the ATEN VE812T HDMI HDBaseT Range Extender Transmitter with 4K30 (4:4:4) up to 4K60 (4:2:0) transmitting to distances up to 330 feet away from the source. This unit allows the user to connect the included local transmitter to a remote receiver (Not Included) by way of a Cat 5e, 6, 6a cable. This all-metal unit is manufactured with HDBaseT Anti-Jamming which reduces signal interference while high-quality video is being transmitted.
This HDCP compatible device supports 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions as well as audio features such as Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio. This unit is manufactured with remote EDID pass-through which allows the user to have smooth power-ups with the highest quality display possible. This VE812T transmitter from ATEN is the perfect solution for home theaters, public displays, and corporate settings or virtually any set up that requires superior HDMI to be transmitted across long distances.
- Input: HDMI, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Output: Cat 5e, 6, 6a
- Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supported Distance: Up to 4K@230' (Cat 5e/6) / 330' (Cat 6a), 1080p@330'
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP Compatible, (CEC)
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 1.9W
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.58" x 4.06" x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years