HDBaseT HDMI Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, 4K30 (4:4:4) 330'
Featuring the ATEN VE812 HDMI HDBaseT Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit with 4K30 (4:4:4) up to 4K60 (4:2:0) transmitting to distances up to 330 feet away from the source. This kit allows the user to connect the included local transmitter to the included remote receiver by way of a Cat 5e, 6, 6a cable (Not Included). These all-metal units are manufactured with HDBaseT Anti-Jamming which reduces signal interference while high-quality video is being transmitted.
These HDCP compatible devices support 3D, Deep Color and 4K image resolutions as well as audio features such as Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio. These units are manufactured with remote EDID pass-through which allows the user to have smooth power-ups with the highest quality display possible. This VE812 transmitter and receiver kit from ATEN is the perfect solution for home theaters, public displays, and corporate settings or virtually any set up that requires superior HDMI to be transmitted across long distances.
- This Kit Comes with a VE812T HDMI Transmitter and a VE812R HDMI Receiver
- Transmitter Video Input: HDMI, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Receiver Video Output: HDMI
- Unit to Unit: Cat 5e, 6, 6a
- Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supported Distance: Up to 4K@230' (Cat 5e/6) / 330' (Cat 6a), 1080p@330'
- Data Rate: 10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP Compatible, (CEC)
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: HDMI
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 1.9W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 4.5W
- Tx Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Rx Weight: 0.9 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.58" x 4.06" x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: 2x Power Adapters, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years