HDMI Cat5 Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, IR support, 200'
Featuring the VE810 HDMI, Cat 5e Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN. This range extender unit can transmit up to 200 feet away from the HDMI source. The included local transmitter and remote receiver can be connected via a Cat 5e cable (Not Included). The cable transmits up to 1080p HDMI video signal from the local unit to the remote unit. These devices support IR signaling pass-through which allows the user to control the remote and local units HDMI sources as well as their displays.
Only one power adapter is needed for both of the units in this kit, the transmitter has the ability to power the receiver. The remote receiver has an 8 segment equalization (EQ) adjustment switch that can optimize the quality of the display. The ATEN VE810 Transmitter and Receiver Kit is an ideal solution for theater displays (home or public), or for restaurant menus, banking ads, stock market info, and flight boards.
- This Kit Includes a VE810L Transmitter and a VE810R Receiver
- Transmitter Video Input: 1 x HDMI Type A Female, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Receiver Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1080p@131', email@example.com'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP 1.4 Compatible
- Audio In/Out: 1 x HDMI Type A Female
- IR Control: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1.52W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1.35W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.54" x 2.26" x 0.94"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter (Local Unit), Mounting Kit, User Instructions, IR Receiver, IR Transmitter
- Warranty: 3 years