HDMI Wireless Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, IR, 1080p, 100'
Featuring the ATEN VE809 HDMI Wireless Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit with a built-in infrared receiver. This kit comes with a VE809T local transmitter and a VE809R remote receiver as well as the included accessories listed in the Specs tab. It supports high-quality imaging up to 1080p and can transmit and receive from the HDMI source up 100' away. The user can wirelessly connect an HDTV to two HDMI devices and, along with the 1080p video, can receive 5.1 channel digital audio as well as 3D imaging.
The included IR remote control allows the user to remotely switch HDMI sources from the receiving end and also allows the user to watch local and remote HDTVs simultaneously. This VE809 Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN can be used as a wireless 2-port switch, connecting HDMI devices such as HD cable boxes and Blu-ray players to design a custom wireless entertainment setting.
Note from the Manufacturer: Connecting additional HDMI switches, splitters, or extenders can decrease the audio signal’s strength and quality
- This Kit Includes a VE809T HDMI Transmitter and a VE809R HDMI Receiver
- Transmitter Video Input: 2 x HDMI Type A, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Tx/Rx Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A
- Resolutions / Distance: Up to 1080p@*100'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D), HDCP Compatible
- Tx Audio Input: 2 x HDMI Type A
- Tx/Rx Audio Output: 1 x HDMI Type A
- IR Control: 1 x 2.5mm Mini Stereo Jack
- Tx Power Connector: 1 x DC Jack
- Rx Power Connector: 1 x DC Jack (Mini USB)
- Tx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 10W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5V DC, 7.5W (Mini USB)
- No software or driver installation needed
- Based on WHDI Technology Low latency <1ms
- Tx Weight: 0.45 lb.
- Rx Weight: 0.27 lb.
- Tx Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.16 x 3.79 x 1.24"
- Rx Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.74 x 3.74 x 1.24"
- Included Accessories: IR Remote Control, IR Blaster Cable, HDMI Cable, Mini USB Power Adapter (VE809R), Power Adapter (VE809T), 2x AAA Batteries, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years
- *Distance may vary depending on environment. Solid objects such as steel, concrete and brick may view shorter distances.