HDMI Over Cat5 Range Extender Wall Plate Tx/Rx Kit, Up to 200'
Featuring the VE806 HDMI Over Cat5 Range Extender Wall Plate Kit from ATEN that extends HDMI up to 1080p and audio signals up to 200 feet away from the source. The user can simply connect the included VE806T local transmitter to the VE806R remote receiver by way of a Cat 5e cable. This kit helps to multiply sources and displays, ensures quality video over long distances and supports wide screen formats. A secondary Cat 5e can transmit power to both the transmitter and receiver, making this kit an even more convenient solution.
The receiver unit is manufactured with an eight segment equalization adjustment switch (EQ Switch) that allows the user to optimize display quality. Another great quality of this extender kit is the reduction of bulky cable clutter, that paired with its compact design allows for a simple and clean installation. This ATEN range extender kit is perfect for settings such as theaters, museums, or virtually any situation where the user needs cabling and equipment to be hidden from customers or the general population.
- This Kit Includes a VE806T Transmitter and a VE806R Receiver
- Transmitter Video Input: HDMI, 5.9'
- Receiver Video Output: HDMI
- DDC: 1 x RJ-45
- Power Connectors: 1 x Terminal Block (Green)
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1080p@130', 1080i@500'
- Bandwidth: 225 MHz
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Rx EQ Switch: 1 x Knob
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Power Consumption: 9V DC, 2.9W
- Supports hot-plugging
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.37 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.1" x 1.75" x 1.57"
- Included Accessories: Terminal Block Connector, Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years
- Note from the Manufacturer: A power adapter is provided with this package, and can be used at either the Transmitter or Receiver side, which in turn remotely powers the other unit.