HDMI HDBaseT Lite Extender Receiver, POH, 4K30 (4:4:4), 230'
Featuring the VE802R HDMI HDBaseT Lite Range Extender Receiver from ATEN with 4K30 (4:4:4) up to 4K60 (4:2:0) receiving to distances up to 230 feet. This unit allows the user to connect a transmitter (Not Included) to the included remote receiver by way of a Cat 5e, 6, or 6a cable. This all-metal unit has Power over HDBaseT (POH) which supplies power from the transmitter to the receiver through the Cat 5e, 6, 6a cable, eliminating the need for an additional power supply.
To control this device, the user can employ either the IR signaling or the bi-directional RS-232 channel. The IR signal can be extended in either direction, but is processed in one direction at a time. Serial devices and terminals such as touch screens and barcode scanners can be connected as a result of the RS-232 technology. They are also manufactured with HDBaseT Anti-Jamming which reduces signal interference while high-quality video is being transmitted. This ATEN VE802R receiver is the perfect solution for public displays, home theaters, and corporate settings.
- Video Output: HDMI
- Video Resolutions: 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0), 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
- Supported Distance: Up to 4K@35m (Cat 5e/6) / 40m (Cat 6a), 1080p@60m (Cat 5e/6) / 70m (Cat 6a)
- Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per lane)
- Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K), HDCP Compatible, (CEC)
- Audio In/Out: HDMI
- RS-232 Control: 1 x Terminal Block
- Infrared: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack with locking
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 4W
- Weight: 1.01 lb
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.7" x 4.84" x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, IR Receiver, Terminal Block, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years