DVI HDBaseT-Lite Extender (Receiver)
The VE601R from ATEN is a DVI HDBaseT-Lite Receiver, that has been designed to accept DVI video signals up to 229' in distance from a compatible transmitter unit over Ethernet cable at 10.2Gbps. Using HDBaseT technology this kit will even support 1920 x 1200 media up to 131' away, thus offering a simple, adaptable, and cost effective solution for Pro Audio Video installation. Making this unit a perfect solution for A/V installations that require video signal interference protection, such as in medial and military installations. It comes in a easy to mount design, offers a slip resistant DC jack locking mechanism, and can be installed virtually anywhere while ensuring great product performance reliability.
- Receiver Connections: Inputs: HDBaseT / Outputs: DVI-D
- Bandwidth: 10.2Gbps
- Max Resolution Range: 1920x1200 114' (Cat 5e/6) / 131' (Cat 6a) / 1080p@ 196' (Cat 5e/6) / 229' (Cat 6a)
- Compliance: DVI (3D, Deep Color), HDCP Compatible
- Max Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- HDBaseT Anti-Jamming resists signal interference during video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Power Connectors: DC locking jack
- Receiver Power Consumption: 5V DC, 1.85W
- Weight: 0.55lbs
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.02 x 3.43 x 1.18"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter for each unit
- Warranty: 3 Years