DVI-D/Audio over Cat 5e Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, 1080p, 200'
This VE600A DVI-D/Audio over Cat 5e Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN can transmit to distances up to 200 feet. Included in this kit is one VE600AL local transmitter and one VE600AR remote receiver as well as the accessories listed in the specs. The user can connect the transmitter to the receiver using the desired length of Cat 5e cable (Not Included), and transmit superior video quality with resolutions up to 1080p.
This kit features ATEN's EDID technology which can be utilized by way of a secondary Cat 5e cable. These range extender units come with stereo audio support as well as support for widescreen formats. Additionally, these devices are HDCP compatible and come with adjustable EQ compensation control. This VE600A Kit provides clear image and sound quality ideal for installations where remote DVI video displays are needed, such as home theater settings, corporate environments, and public displays.
- This Kit Includes a VE600AL DVI Cat 5 Transmitter and a VE600AR DVI Cat 5 Receiver
- Transmitter Video In: 1 x DVI-D Female, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Receiver Video Out: 1 x DVI-D Female
- Unit to Unit: 2x RJ-45 Female
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to email@example.com', firstname.lastname@example.org'
- Data Rate: 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps Per Lane)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 225 MHz
- Rx EQ Switch: 8-position switch
- Compliance: HDCP Compatible
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: 1 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 2.05W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5.3 VDC, 1.45W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.37 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.59" x 2.2" x 0.94"
- Included Accessories: 2x Power Adapters, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years