DVI Booster, HDCP Compliant, 1080p - 165'
The ATEN VE560 DVI Booster is HDCP Compliant and transmits DVI video signals across distances up to 165 feet away, while still maintaining high quality 1080p video. Utilizing this compact device allows the user to tuck the connected computer setup into a safe environment. The included mounting kit provides a simple way to easily mount this device on the wall.
It is manufactured with multi-platform support and is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Mac, Linux, and Sun. The unit easily attaches to a variety of different digital video devices including LCD Monitors, LCD TVs, Projectors, etc. This metal housed ATEN VB560 Repeater is the perfect addition to home theater applications or virtually any AV setup that transmits DVI signals over long distances.
- Video Input: 1 x DVI-D
- Video Output: 1 x DVI-D
- Resolutions: Up to 1080p (HDTV), 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA), 1280 x 1024
- Distance: Up to 165' (24 AWG)
- Data Rate: 4.95 Gbps (1.65 Gbps Per Lane)
- Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Compliance: HDCP Compatible
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5V DC, 1W
- Supports DDWG standard for DVI compliant monitors
- Weight: 0.35 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.66 x 2.17 x 0.94"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Wall Mount Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years