VGA Synchronizer, 300 MHz, up to 100'
Featuring the VE510 VGA Synchronizer from ATEN with a maximum bandwidth of 300 MHz. This metal housed device is designed to compensate for VGA signal delays across distances up to 100 feet. With line synchronizing function, this device corrects timing and color phase errors that can occur when transmitting over long distances. Additionally, this unit allows you to use pushbuttons to manually tune the RGB signal settings, store those settings and later retrieve them by way of the memory button. The compact size din rail, wall mount ability, and hot-plugging make this VGA Synchronizer easy to install. This ATEN VE510 is compatible with ATENs KVM Extenders and Switchers, as well as their Video Extenders.
- Video Input: HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video Output: HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 100'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Power Jack 1: DC 5V
- Power Jack 2: DC 5.3V
- Power Consumption: 1.48W
- LED display for status monitoring
- Skew equalization
- Weight: 0.46 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.34 x 3.12 x 1"
- Included Accessories: VGA Cable, Power Transfer Cable, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years