VGA w/ Audio, RS-232, Cat 5 Receiver with Auto Compensation - 492'
The ATEN VE500R is a Range Extender Receiver unit that has been designed to receive VGA and Audio up to 492' from a source. This unit has been designed to offer seamless integration with the ATEN VM0808T/VM1616T Matrix Switch to extend signals up to 492' using Cat5e cabling. It offers superior video quality up to 1920 x 1200@60Hz up to 98' and 1600 x 1200 up to 492'. Additionally this unit provides adjustable gain control, that manually allows users to adjust signal strength to compensate for distances. It will support wide screen modes, is rack mountable, and provides a RS-232 channel for serial control. Superior audio through balanced audio provides flawless long-distance transmission quality. Making this device ideal for installations in construction sites, factory floors, and control security centers, where there system equipment can reside in a safe secure location, while the display is conveniently located in public view.
- Input: RJ-45
- Output: VGA (HDB-15)
- Bandwidth: 300 Mhz
- Resolutions: Up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz
- Resolution Range: 1920 x 1200 at 98' and 1600 x 1200 at 492'
- Audio Outputs: Balanced: Captive Screw Connector, 5 pole (Green) / Stereo: Mini Stereo Jack Female (Green)
- Control: RS-232 (DB-9 Male)
- Adjustable gain control: manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance
- Provides RS-232 channel
- Supports wide screen
- Rack Mountable
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 4.04W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.95 x 3.4 x 0.98"
- Weight: 1.06lbs
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Rack Mount Kit, Terminal Block, Grounding Wire, User Guide
- Warranty: 3 Years