VGA/Audio Cat5 Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, RS-232, 650'
The VE200 VGA/Audio Cat5 Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN comes with RS-232 control and extends to distances up to 650 feet. This kit comes with one VE200L local transmitter and one VE200R remote receiver. The user can connect the transmitter to the receiver using the desired length of Cat 5e twisted pair cable (Not Included), and supports high quality resolutions up to 1920 x 1200. The transmitter supports one VGA display with audio while the receiver is able to support up to two VGA displays with audio.
The built-in RS-232 ports allow for simple channel selection for these range extender units. The adjustable gain control allows the user to manually adjust the signal strength to compensate for distance and provide the sharpest picture quality. With these great features and technologies, the VE200 Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN is a flexible solution ideal for home theater systems, stock market displays, airport flight boards or virtually any setting that requires multimedia content to be delivered across long distances.
- This Kit Includes a VE200L A/V Cat 5 Transmitter and a VE200R A/V Cat 5 Receiver
- Transmitter Video In: 1 x HDB-15 Male, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Transmitter Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female
- Receiver Video Out: 2 x HDB-15 Female
- Unit to Unit: Cat 5e Twisted Pair (RJ-45)
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@98', 1600 x 1200@492' 1280 x 1024@656'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Control: RS-232 DB-9, IR (VE200R) Mini Stereo Jack
- Tx/Rx Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 2W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 3.9W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.77 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.47" x 3.46" x 1.13"
- Included Accessories: 2x Power Adapters, VGA/Audio Cable 5.9', Infrared Remote Control Handset, Infrared Receiver, Infrared Receiver Holder, Rack Mount Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years