VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver w/ Cascade - 492'
The VE172R is a VGA with Audio Receiver that has been designed to receiver VGA and Audio signals over CAT 5 up to 492'. This receiver has the ability to be cascaded up to 10 levels allowing for multiple receivers to be chained together and provide more end points. It offers solid video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @60Hz up to 100', at 492' range, resolutions drop down to 1280 x 1024 @60Hz. On the side of the unit there is an adjustable gain/compensation controls that allow users the ability to adjust signal strength to compensate for further distances. It also features a built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection, with a rack mountable design, that complies with VESA FDMI mount standards.
- Input: RJ-45
- Outputs: VGA (HDB-15), RJ-45 (For Cascading)
- Resolutions Supported: Up to 1920 x 1200
- Resolution Range: Up to 1920 x 1200 at 100'
- 1280 x 1024 at 492'
- Bandwidth: 300 Mhz
- Audio enabled (mono)
- Audio Outputs: Mini Stereo Jack
- Cascadable up to 10 levels
- Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 2.3W
- Compatible ATEN Transmitters: VE170T, VS1204T, VS1208T
- Compatible ATEN Receivers: VE172R, VE170R, VE170RQ
- Housing: Metal
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.03 x 3.56 x 0.89"
- Weight: 0.53lb
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Mounting Kit, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 Years