VGA/Audio, Cat5 Receiver Unit, 300 MHz, 1920 x 1200, Deskew, 1000'
The ATEN VE170RQ VGA/Audio Receiver extends the users 1920 x 1200 resolution video content over Cat5 at bandwidth speeds up to 300 MHz. This receiver unit is made with ATEN's patented Deskew technology which automatically synchronizes the time delay of RGB signals to correct timing and color phase errors that can occur over long distances. Connect a VE170T transmitter (Not Included) to the receiver using your desired length of Cat 5e cable (Not Included), and transmit to devices at distances up to 1000 feet away.
The adjustable gain control provides the ability to manually adjust the signal strength by way of video gain/compensation tuners. This device has built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection, is rack-mountable and supports mono Audio. All of these great technologies and features make the VE170RQ from ATEN a flexible solution ideal for home theater systems, gym displays, airport flight boards or virtually any setting that requires multimedia content to be delivered across long distances.
Transmitters That Are Compatible with This Receiver Include:
- VE170T A/V Over Cat 5 Transmitter
- VS1204T A/V Over Cat 5 Transmitter
- VS1208T A/V Over Cat 5 Transmitter
- Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female, Max. Distance 5.9'
- Video In: Cat 5e (RJ-45)
- Audio Out: Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@492', 1280 x 1024@984'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5.3V DC, 4.82W
- Compliance: VESA FDMI mount standard
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.53 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 5.03" x 3.56" x 0.89"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, Mounting Kit (1 piece), User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years