Mini VGA/Audio Cat 5 Receiver - 500'
The ATEN VE022R VGA/Audio Range Extender Receiver extends the distance between the users video/audio source and display devices. It receives over Cat5 at lengths up to 500' with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (at 100') when paired with the VE022T Transmitter (Not Included). It reduces cable clutter by replacing expensive and bulky VGA cables with lighter Cat 5e cable. This receiver is compatible with all of ATEN's VGA switchers and distribution amplifiers.
This device is hot-pluggable, allowing the user to quickly add or remove the receiver from the connected equipment without powering down the device beforehand. Adjustable Gain Control lets the user manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance. Additionally, the receiver unit powers the transmitter (Not Included) via Ethernet, eliminating the need for an external power supply for the transmitter. All of these great features and technologies make the VE022R from ATEN a very economical addition to the users audio/video setup.
- Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Video In: Cat5 (RJ-45)
- Audio Out: Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@98', 1600 x 1200@328', 1280 x 1024@492'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 0.88W
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 0.11 lb.
- Rx Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.53" x 1.39" x 0.81"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, VGA Cable 1', Audio Cable 1.3', Dock Mount Kit, User Instructions, USB to DC Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 years