VGA/Audio, Cat5 Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit, POE, 500'
The ATEN VE022 VGA/Audio Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit extends the distance between the users video/audio source and display devices over Cat5 at lengths up to 500' with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (at 100'). It reduces cable clutter by replacing expensive and bulky VGA cables with lighter Cat 5e cables. This range extender kit comes with one mini transmitter and mini receiver that are compatible with all of ATEN's VGA switchers and distribution amplifiers.
Both devices are hot-pluggable, allowing the user to quickly add or remove either the transmitter or receiver from the connected equipment without powering down the devices beforehand. Adjustable Gain Control lets you manually adjust signal strength to compensate for distance. Additionally, the receiver unit powers the transmitter via Ethernet, eliminating the need for an external power supply for the transmitter. All of these great features and technologies make the VE022 Kit from ATEN a very economical addition to the users audio/video setup.
- This Kit Comes with a VE022T Mini Cat 5 A/V Transmitter and a VE022R Mini Cat 5 A/V Receiver
- Transmitter Video In: 1 x HDB-15 Male (Black)
- Receiver Video Out: 1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
- Unit to Unit: Cat 5e (RJ-45)
- Tx/Rx Audio In/Out: Mini Stereo Jack
- Resolutions/Distance: Up to 1920 x 1200@98', 1600 x 1200@328', 1280 x 1024@492'
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Tx/Rx Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Tx Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 0.44W
- Rx Power Consumption: 5 VDC, 0.88W
- Housing: Metal
- Tx/Rx Weight: 0.11 lb.
- Tx Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.89" x 1.39" x 0.81"
- Rx Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.53" x 1.39" x 0.81"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, VGA Cable 1', Audio Cable 1.3', Dock Mount Kit, User Instructions, USB to DC Power Cord
- Warranty: 3 years