HDMI to 3G/HD/SD-SDI Converter
The VC840 HDMI to 3G-SDI/Audio Converter from ATEN is a affordably price solution that provides users a professional way to convert high definition signals in real time. This device works by converting HDMI signals into 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals with a 100% signal conversion that guarantees no loss of quality for both the audio and video transmission. It features automatic detection of the 3G-SDI signals, uses reclocking technology for cascading to provide longer transmission runs, and uses a locking power connector for secure communications. Additionally it provides 2 low jitter SDI outputs for dual display applications, making this a dependable solution to convert signals with confidence when monitoring in any post production or broadcast type application.
Supported SDI Formats:
- SD-SDI (SMPTE 259M, up to 270Mbps)
- HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M, 296M, up to 1.485Gbps)
- 3G-SDI (SMPTE 424M, 425M level A, up to 2.97Gbps)
- email@example.com, 625i@50
- 2048 x 1080
- Input: HDMI Type A Female
- Outputs: 2 BNC Gold SDI
- Maximum Data Rate: 2.97Gbps
- Supported Resolutions: up to 1080p
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 148.5MHz
- Signal Range: 3G-SDI: 295', HD-SDI: 492', SD-SDI: 984'
- SDI Formats Supported: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
- Audio Output: 2 x RCA red/white analog, 1 x RCA yellow digital
- Power Consumption: 5 V DC, 3.5 W
- Housing Material: Metal
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.8 x 4.2 x 1.2"
- Weight: 10.2 oz
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years