3G/HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter
The ATEN VC480 is a quality made, 3G/HD/SD-SDI to HDMI Converter that offers a professional way to convert high definition signals in real time. It has been designed to convert 3G/HD/SD-SDI video input to HDMI video output, with a 100% SDI to HDMI digital conversion that guarantees no loss of quality for both the audio and video transmission. This is a dependable solution when needing to convert signals with confidence when monitoring in any post production or broadcast application.
The VC480 additionally features resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz with a maximum data rate of 2.97Gbps. It offers a buffered loop through output that provides extended monitoring, automatic detection of 3G/HD/SD-SDI signals, and reclock the SDI signals for cascading for longer transmission runs.
Additional Features of the VC480 Include:
- Supports additional analog stereo audio and coaxial digital audio
- HDMI (Deep Color)
- LED indication of power and signal status
- Supports 8 audio channels @48kHz rate
- Locking power connector for secure communications
- Supports an SDI distance of up to 295' (3G-SDI), 492' (HDSDI) or 985' (SD-SDI) of RG6
- Inputs: SDI
- Outputs: SDI, HDMI
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 1080p
- Maximum Data Rate: 2.97Gbps
- Maximum Pixel Clock: 148.5 Mhz
- Maximum Distance: 3G-SDI: 295' / HD-SDI: 492' / SD-SDI: 984'
- Supported SDI Formats: SD-SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI
- Audio Output: 2 x RCA red/white, analog, 1 x RCA yellow, digital
- Power Consumption: 5V DC, 10W
- Enclosure: Metal
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.3 x 1.2"
- Weight: 10.2oz
- Warranty: 3 years