VGA to DVI Format Converter - Up to 1920 x 1200
Featuring the ATEN VC160A VGA to DVI Format Converter. This hub allows the user to view data from a VGA source such as a computer or laptop from a DVI output display like a projector or screen. The VGA port and the power adapter provide this device with two separate power options. The hub is easy to install thanks to its lightweight and compact design, and with no software required, this unit is even more convenient to set up. It can automatically detect video input signals and indicates video sync with an LED light. With Smart Video Display, this format converter can optimize the image quality based on the supported resolution of the output device.
- Video Input: 1 x HDB-15 (Blue)
- Video Output: 1 x DVI-D (White)
- Resolution: Up to 1080P (HDTV) or 1920 x 1200 (PC)
- Pixel Clock: 165 MHz
- Power Connectors: 1 x DC Jack
- Consumption: 5.3V DC, 2.8W
- Direction Adjustment: 4 x Semi-reccessed pushbuttons
- Multiplatform support Windows and Mac
- Screen Position Button screen position can be adjusted and restored for each output resolution
- Weight: 0.33 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.11 x 3.07 x 0.96"
- Included Accessories: Power Adapter, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years