2x1 USB 2.0 Peripheral Switcher w/Mutiplatform Support - 480 Mbps
The US221A 2-port USB Peripheral Switcher from ATEN supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps and is compliant with USB 2.0. This switcher enables up to two computers to share (one-at-a-time) a single USB peripheral device (e.g. scanner, printer, external hard drive). The user can set the focus on either computer by manually pushing the buttons on the switch, by using the software-based configuration utility, or by the use of the Auto Switch function. This USB peripheral switch is compatible with both Mac and Windows. With multi-function printer support and all of the other great features of this 2x1 USB switcher, the ATEN US221A is an ideal way to share USB 2.0 peripherals in any corporate office setting.
Other Features of this USB Peripheral Switcher Include:
- Multiplatform Support - Windows and Mac
- Supports multifunction printers
- Overcurrent Protection
- Hot pluggable
- Input: 2 x USB Type B
- Output: 1 x USB Type A
- Port Selection: Pushbuttons, Software, Auto Switch
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Power Supply: USB Bus Powered
- LED indicators display port focus
- Buzzer indicates switching between computers
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.13 lb.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2.83" x 2.59" x 0.96"
- Included Accessories: USB Type A to USB Type B Cable 5.9', Installation Disk, User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years