4-Port USB 2.0 Over Cat 5 Range Extender Tx/Rx Kit - 330'
The UEH4002 4-Port USB 2.0 Over Cat 5 Range Extender Transmitter and Receiver Kit from ATEN can extend USB signals up to 330 feet away. This kit comes with a UEH4002L local transmitter, a UEH4002R remote receiver, as well as the included accessories listed in the Specs Tab. To attach these units, simply connect your desired length of Cat 5 cable, up to 330' - sold separately. This extender kit is built with patented ExtremeUSB technology, supporting transparent USB 2.0 signals.
Up to 14 USB devices can be connected to the remote unit, eliminating the bottle-necking that can happen with USB extension. These devices are durable and deliver reliable data communication with a high quality connection. They are fully compliant with USB 2.0 Standard Electrical and Timing. The ATEN UEH4002 Transmitter and Receiver Kit is the perfect addition to any AV setup where the user needs to connect one unit to multiple USB signals.
- This Kit Includes a UEH4002L Local Transmitter and a UEH4002R Remote Receiver.
- Transmitter Upstream Port: 1 x USB Type B
- Receiver Upstream Port: 1 x RJ-45
- Tx Downstream Port: 1 x RJ-45
- Rx Downstream Port: 4 x USB Type A
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- USB Specification: 2.0 / 1.1 High / Full / Low Speed
- Rx USB Devices Supported: 4 USB Devices
- Rx Max. USB Devices Supported: Direct - 4 devices, Cascaded - 3 hubs/11 devices
- Power Consumption: DC 5V, 2.5W
- LED indicators display port focus
- Supports: Windows, OS X, and Linux
- Weight: 0.79 lb.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.94 x 2.99 x 1.02"
- Included Accessories: AC Power Adapter, USB 2.0 Cable (6 ft), User Instructions
- Warranty: 3 years