Introducing the ATEN UE250 USB 2.0 Extension Cable in the 16 foot length. This cable extends the distance for USB devices up to 16' and, when used with a USB 2.0 host and device, delivers a throughput up to 480 Mbps. Additionally, it provides a high quality, durable connection that is fully capable of USB 2.0 standard, as well as being backwards compatible with USB 1.1. This cable is quick and easy addition to your AV setup, in a variety of settings. The UE250 is backed by a three year warranty from ATEN.
Additional Features of this USB Extension Cable Include:
- Fully compliant with USB Electrical and Timing Specs for USB Hubs.
- Multiplatform Support : Windows, Mac.
- No power adapter required.
- USB IF Approved.
- Cable Length: 16'
- USB Port: 1 x USB Type A Male
- Downstream: 1 x USB Type A Female
- Data Rate: Up to 480 Mbps
- USB Specification: 2.0 Spec For High, Full, Low Speed
- Driver Support: Native Driver Support
- Power Mode: Bus Powered
- LEDs: Link 1 (Green), Overcurrent 1 (Red)
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.44 lb.
- Warranty: 3 years